Photography Workshop for Kids || Morgan Hill, CA
Summer is here!!!
That means KIDS PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP is almost here!!!
Can’t wait till it starts.
Here is a short sneak-peek of what was happening last year
SUMMER KIDS PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP Dates!!!
July 1st – 6pm
July 8th – 6pm
July 15th – 6pm
July 22nd – 6pm
July 29th – 6pm
August 5th – 6pm
This workshop is designed for for kids age 8 -12.
Each participant needs to bring a smartphone with working camera feature.
Each class will start on Monday at 6 pm.
- It’s amazing to see what kids can create if we give them a little guidance.
- This workshop is to encourage your kids to look at the world with a curious eye and experiment with their creativity.
- This workshop is meant to guide them through the basic information about the art of photography and storytelling via image.
Each class will start with a bowl of popcorn and an intro to a particular topic.
Kids will learn about:
- Working with light,
- Different types of photography,
- Storytelling (approaching your subject in an interesting way),
- and more…
After each intro and time for Q & A, we will hit the outdoors to practice what we learned. The kids will learn how to use household items to work with light or build their own backdrops.
PARENTS!!! You will get a script for each class so after your child comes home you can practice what they learned with them. Serve them as their models (FUN!) and guide them if they have any additional questions.
Each week all students will get a small assignment to do at home. Nothing too serious! All FUN!!!
The class is limited to 10 participants and as of today, we have 8 slots available.
Book your kid’s spot with early bird price of $199 for the entire series by emailing Ewa at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out this form: