Write for Ewa Samples Photography Blog
You’re invited to write for Ewa Samples Photography Blog about a wide variety of topics related motherhood, running a business, health/fitness, crafts, fashion, and beauty.
If you’re a business owner and would like to collaborate on projects in alignment with my brand’s philosophy let’s meet!!!
WHAT SHOULD YOU WRITE ABOUT?
Here at Ewa Samples Photography, I accept personal essays, stories, experiences, and lessons focusing on the real, honest, and often messy experiences of being a mother, business owner, or both at the same time. Each story, each life is different. We are all unique and we all should be able to tell our side of the story. What is it like to be in your skin? What is it like to be in a position where you are right now, in your motherhood journey or in your entrepreneur journey. How did you get there? Share your path, your plan and your goals that your success is based on. How many obstacles you’ve overcome to achieve your dreams. How many obstacles are you willing to overcome to get where you want to be? What have you learned so far? What have you struggled with?
How many obstacles are you willing to overcome to get where you want to be? What are your dreams and plans and goals? What have you learned so far? What have you struggled with?
Current topic for soon to start series: All Mothers are Superheros.
(email me at email@example.com to get the details)
This theme can include stories from all of those fields:
self-love, mental illness, recovery and healing, body image, personal growth, family, entrepreneurship, non-profit work, women in the workplace, creative living with kids, traveling with kids, etc.
And all that should come from deep within you.
Don’t worry if you’re not a writer or if you haven’t written a single piece for publishing purposes in your life. This is all about being real, honest, imperfect. I want real mothers writing about real stories from their lives.
My grammar is probably worse than yours, but I love using Grammar for all my writing purposes, and I highly encourage you to do the same 🙂
- Content should be original, unique, and not fully published elsewhere.
- High-res photo of your beautiful self with a short bio (3-5 sentences), your website, and any social media links you would like to include in your article.
- The title of your piece and a minimum of 600 words.
- Proofread your work before sending in your final submission (Grammarly is recommended **).
- When you’re ready to sign something in, please attach a file (either Google Docs or Word) with your writing piece and author bio at the bottom. Send in all photos as separate files. You can send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below and paste your article into the “message” section. If selected, I will ask you for photos, author bio and image, and your social media links.
- For any questions or concerns, please use the contact form or email me.
- For the blog: Include 1 to 6 high-res quality photos.
- Not all photos will be used.
- If you would not or do not have any photos to send over, I can pick them out for you if you’d like. Please let me know and I’ll do this.
- Must be your own, used with permission from the original owner, or free for commercial use, and I am given full permission to use them. We will not be held responsible for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors.
- No watermarks attached.
- If they are not your own, please provide photo source and direct links to the photos.
- You will be asked to sign the Photo Release Form.
** Please allow 1-2 weeks for a reply. If you do not hear from me within 2 weeks, please feel free to send in another submission.
** Please note that not all submissions will be accepted. I try to accept submissions that are in alignment with my brand’s philosophy.
To submit, please attach a file (either Google Docs or Word) with your writing piece and author bio at the bottom. Send in all photos as separate files. You can send your submissions to email@example.com or use the form below and paste your article into the “message” section. If selected, I will ask you for photos, author bio and image, and your social media links.