Annual Membership to Ewa Samples Photography
is THE FIRST EVER
family photography plan that saves you a lot of money and gives you an exceptional photography services throughout the entire year!
Have you ever looked at pictures of your friends or pictures on Instagram and Facebook and wished you could have a photography session done in current season but you can’t.
You can’t because you normally do one family session for Holiday cards, and now it’s not the time to do it… So you know you have to wait, but oh, you wished you could do more then just that one?
Well, I have a solution to that!
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TO EWA SAMPLES PHOTOGRAPHY
- Gives you access to spontaneous sessions during the entire year.
- Eliminates researching time and your energy whenever you are in need of a photo update on your family’s life. And if you have small children or if you’re pregnant, those update needs happen pretty often!!!
- Builds a trustworthy relationship between you, your family (especially kids) and me (your Family Photographer).
- It really saves you a bunch of money for amazing quality images and customer service.
- TAKES AWAY tha hassle of having to pick ONLY ONE season / location for your photo session.
The membership gives you the opportunity to participate in mini-sessions and playdates for FREE!
you name it,
you won’t have to spend a single penny more and still be able to participate!
30% off on any additional purchases!
I asked Shayla, who just booked her 3rd year of the annual membership about this great plan!
When our family moved to the Bay Area we went about three years without family pictures because we didn’t know anyone in the area. As I started to get to know people I noticed one friend who always had awesome family pictures. She seriously had new cute pictures every few months! She told me about Ewa and recommended the membership because it’s the best deal and you get pictures all year round. I’m so happy we did the membership! I think it really gives you a chance to capture family moments and show your families personality because you have several photo shoots with an incredible photographer! The membership allows you to explore so many awesome locations and creative ideas. For us we did pictures at Halloween, Christmas, and Easter and it was perfect!
- 3 sessions, within 12 months from your first session.(regular price $250 session fee + digital images and wall art purchased separately)
- From each session you’ll receive 20 high resolution digital photographs, with the option to purchase more files or/and wall art,
- mini-sessions with up to 10 high resolution digital photographs,(regular price starting at $260 for mini-session with 5 images)
- portrait play dates with up to 10 high resolution digital photographs, (regular price for single image from a play date is $50).
- 30% off additional purchases, if you decide to purchase anything else after the session
- You’d have to pay half of the price of the membership just to book ONE session with 10 images included in the session!!! So the membership is no brainer! You’re getting 3 sessions with 20 images from each session choosing the membership!!!
- You’re getting such an awesome and fun photography coverage of the entire year of your family’s life!
- You don’t feel like you have to choose only one time of the year to get your family pictures done! Each season has its own beauty: It’s awesome to be able to celebrate each of them!
- You can get even more and save more because the membership comes with 30% off on any additional purchases (like more digital images or wall art)
- Pay one-time payment of $1350,
- Schedule your first session,
- Stay tuned for my emails reminding you about the possibilities to use the membership,
- Subscribe to my Facebook events to get notified about portrait playdates, (so you can attend and have fun with us),
- If for some reason you miss the Facebook event, I always remind my clients about portrait playdates, mini-sessions and specials via newsletter,
- Enjoy a collection of amazing photos from the entire year,
"At the end of my pregnancy, I started looking for a photographer who could capture my last "blessed weeks". Luckily, I found Ewa!!! She responded, promptly, to my e-mail, and answered all of my questions. That really mattered to me. As a working Mom, I understand the importance of being efficient and reliable. I was so pleased by her suggestions about everything; from the photo-session location, to the wardrobe. From the first meeting, we connected. I felt as if I had known Ewa for a very long time! She was able to capture very sweet moments of my family; not easy, with our two and one-half year old son, who can't stay still. After the successful maternity-photo session, I knew that I would like to work, again, with Ewa on a newborn-photo session. So we did! I was amazed at how much patience she had with my little angel Emilka. She was able to calm her down, and take amazing pictures of her with her big brother. I couldn't be more thankful to her, and if I could I would give her 10 stars!!! We look forward to working with Ewa in the future!"
Agnieszka, San Francisco, CA
"Ewa is amazing! I was laughing and crying and smiling while looking over our photo gallery. We had a tough time in the beginning of the shoot with getting our little one to relax and smile, and not only was Ewa patient with us and gave my little one the time she needed to "open up" and have fun, but she also captured some amazing shots of the baby before she was ready to have fun. All of Ewa's photos are simply magical! The colors are stunning and her ability to capture our authentic selves is unbelievable. Just breathtaking! I can't wait to sit and pick which ones will be ours and then to share those with our loved ones! And beyond that, I can't wait to do another photo shoot with Ewa!!"
Emma, San Jose, CA
"I have worked with Ewa twice now. She is such a wonderful professional and a pleasure to work with. She made me feel secure and wonderful as well and making friends with my baby to get some smiles while taking nursing portraits.Beyond the session she does great and quick post production. Overall a wonderful photographer with fantastic customer service!"
Jennifer, San Jose, CA
"Ewa is beyond talented. My girlfriend and I had our family portraits taken by her, and we couldn't be happier with the results. Her work with natural light is amazing, and she is clearly talented with post production. We will definitely be hiring Ewa for more portraits in the future, and will continue to rave about her work. If you're looking for an ultra talented photographer who is easy to work with and has a warm, sincere attitude - Ewa Samples Photography is the way to go."
Andrew & Chrissy, San Jose, CA
"Best decision ever! Not only does she take amazing pictures, but she is lovely to interact with. always prompt with her responses. She was very willing to work with us. She was really great with my son and was extremely patient. She also covered his birthday party and I was really impressed with her attention to details. She covered EVERYTHING! Captured all the moments, all my guests have tones of pictures and I absolutely love every picture she took. I couldn't have been happier and will definitely be asking her to take pictures of my family in the future!"
Preeti, Milpitas, CA
"Ewa is an amazing photographer and I highly recommend her! This is the 2nd time we asked Ewa to take our family pictures and she delivered way above our expectations. She's able to capture every emotion, every moment with a single snapshot. Her work is beautiful. The pictures are very artistic but at the same time very natural (not posy). She made our session a very pleasant moment for our entire family!"
Caroline, Los Altos, CA
"We got our Maternity pics taken by Ewa and are incredibly pleased with the results! She did an excellent job and was very professional. I love that there was no time limit to our session. She is very patient and thorough and made sure to include everything we asked and even much more. I highly recommend her! We could not have asked for a better photographer! I am in love with every single picture!We are looking forward to more photo sessions in the future!"
Ramya, Fremont, CA
"Ewa is simply amazing! I am very picky with pictures, as I love to photograph myself, but Ewa has the right eye for creating wonderful pictures and capturing the moment. Ever since we had her for the first time she became our family photographer and we use her for every occasion: Newborn shoots, family shoots, portraits etc. She is wonderful in dealing with kids, very patient and kind.She is super creative, finding the right setting and captures and edits the pictures so they become everlasting memories. I can highly recommend her and I am looking forward to many more shoots to come :-) "
Isabell, Los Gatos, CA
Ewa gives directions but is open to suggestions, she is not intrusive – this is great because she captures very tender and real moments that are not rehearsed. My favorite aspect about her work is precisely that candidness of the pictures. Things just flow naturally… I really enjoyed the experience! Ewa was very relaxed, super friendly and creative. She works with natural light and has a great eye for details…she captured some very precious moments that we will cherish forever. She also made a video for us that is beyond adorable! We highly recommend Ewa’s studio and will most definitely use her services again as our boys grow!
Alexandra, Santa Cruz
I am completely in love with these photos! Thank you so very much for taking such gorgeous shots of me and my girls! You are an incredibly generous soul; you give so much of yourself during these sessions and you can see that beauty in the shots you take. not every photographer can see the fragility, strength, beauty and essence of the moment, but you can; just amazing!!
Olga, San Jose
Ewa did a wonderful job in capturing our family! We love her photos and everyone who sees them is asking who the photographer is! She took photos when our baby boy was only 4 days old and again for a cake smash for his 1st birthday. We would highly recommend her and are looking forward to more photo sessions in the future!
Simone, San Jose
The opportunities to use the membership are amazing. You can mix it through the year, and use it for a full session, mix of portrait playdates and mini-sessions, or give a part of it as a gift to a friend or a family member!